This Box Three cassette draws from both of its Box One and Box Two siblings to create a sensible all-rounder. All of this model's cogs are stamped from steel and subsequently, the larger ones are pinned to steel spiders. The main difference here versus Box Two is the use of additional weight-reducing holes on its cogs.
• Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
• Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
• Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
• Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
• Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
• Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
• Box One Prime 9 Shifter Black
• Box Two Prime 9 Shifter Black
• Box Three Prime 9 Shifter Black
Will the Box Three Prime 9 Cassette fit on a wheel with a Sram XD Driver? No this will only work with a HG splined Shimano 9-10-11 speed freehub body.
Is the Box Three Prime 9 Cassette compatible with other 9 speed drivetrains? No, The Box Three Prime 9 Cassette is optimized for Box Prime 9 drivetrains and running other component variations can result in poor performance.
How should I clean my Three Prime 9 Cassette? We suggest removing the cassette from the wheel and using a soft bristle brush with soapy water or a mild degreaser. We do not recommend pressure washing, strong solvents or de-greasers as they could degrade the surface coating.
Material: Aluminum, Cold Rolled Steel
Tooth Count: Multiple options available to select
Box's Best All-Rounder Cassette
Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
Prime 9 Technology
Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
Not Intended for E-Bike Use
Weight: 11-46T: 545g; 11-50T: 660g
Speed: 9 Speed