2 days ago
Prime Orra Aero Carbon Gravel Handlebar
Delivering fantastic compliance and comfort on your gravel bike with an 18 degree flare, the Prime Orra Aero Carbon Gravel Handlebar is fully equipped for weekend-long adventures as you explore the backroads.
Specifically engineered for the rigors of gravel adventure riding, this drop handlebar features a T800 unidirectional (UD) carbon construction for a superior balance of stiffness, durability and low weight performance on your ride. Thanks to its carbon build that's Kevlar infused with the palm areas on the tops of drops, it delivers added strength and rigidity to provide you with reliable steering on demanding mixed terrains. Prime has also ensured that this model is built for long days in the saddle by kitting it out with comfortable geometry that includes an 18 degree flare, so you can benefit from increased support and positioning as you clock up the miles. Coming complete with a fiber painted finish including the clamp and stem clamping area, this handlebar provides improved grip for dependable steering wherever your next gravel adventure takes you.
- Stand internal routing or full internal routing options (di2 compatible).
- T800 Unidirectional carbon (Kevlar infused with the palm areas on the tops of drops for added strength and rigidity).
- 31.8mm clamping bore.
- Width measured center to center.
- 4 degrees down sweep on the bar to give compliance on rough roads/gravel tracks but offers stiffness when on the drops applying power.
- 7 degrees forward sweep, gives a more relaxed position for the wrists improving comfort over longer rides.
- Flat aero top sections for better ergonomics and comfort.
- Sculpted palm area on the top of the drops to ease pressure and spread weight load when in the hoods.
- Fiber painted including clamp and stem clamping area for improved grip.
-Material: T800 Unidirectional (UD) Carbon
-Flare: 18 degrees
-Down Sweep: 4 degrees
-Forward Sweep: 7 degrees
-Width measured center to center
-Weight: 238g (42cm option)