These waterproof, breathable, and highly insulated gloves will keep you protected when you need it most. The outer shell provides enhanced reflectivity and a hook and loop closure adjustable cuff, backed with a Direct Dry Solution waterproof membrane. Polartec Power Dry insulated core made from 80% post-consumer recycled fibers brings maximum warmth with a lighter impact on the planet. Durable AX Suede palm provides a secure grip on the handlebars and the index and pointer fingertips are touch-screen compatibile for snapping photos of the frigid frontier.
• high-loft Polartec Power Fill 135G insulation (80% post-consumer recycled) upper with reflective panel and details
• waterproof DDS membrane blocks water and wind while staying breathable
• adjustable cuff with hook-and-loop closure
• deep-pile fleece lining in three-panel design keeps the heat in without bulk
• Ax Suede Echo Diamond Grip synthetic palm
• touchscreen compatible so you can use your phone without freezing
• recommended by Giro for temps 30 degrees and below